According to your tours in Kyrgyzstan, you will be given self - drive rules, which must be charted.
There are next rules:
- Car rent and date of your travelling must be done in time. Due to travel season, you can face with the absence of convenient dates. The travel season starts from 20 June up to 20 September. It is better to reserve your tour in Kyrgyzstan in advance, otherwise you are going to face with time off and postpone your travelling to the next year. We highly recommend you to follow all self- drive rules in order to avoid troubles in the course of your tours in Kyrgyzstan.
- It required for car owner to be more than 18 years old and less than 64 years.
- Tour fee must be paid in dollars, euros or soms.
- When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, you will need to pay deposit of 400$. The deposit will be paid back if nothing happens with car. In case of a car accident and force majeure circumstances, deposit will cover expenses and half will be taken from insurance. You have to take into account that car insurance does not cover small damages of the car as broken windows, roof and other unimportant damages. We recommend you to rent a car and to take care about it in order avoid additional charges in the course of your tours in Kyrgyzstan.
- The car limit must be 300 km a day. Over limiting the distance, you will be additionally charged by 0.3$ per km.
- During your tours, you will be able to travel in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. If you want to visit other countries, you will pay 50$ being out of Kyrgyzstan. No additional documents are needed.
- When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, you have to follow traffic rules and note that you are in foreign country. You alcohol level in blood must be zero. It is strictly prohibited to be drunk. While driving you have to care about pedestrians and give them way on crosswalks. The speed limits from 40km/h to 90km/h must be followed in a city as well as in villages. We recommend you to drive with headlights on even in daytime in order to avoid additional charges and follow all traffic rules in the course of your tour in Kyrgyzstan.
- In the case of unpredictable circumstances, you must inform the representatives of the company of cars for rent and follow instructions we give. You have to call police as well and search for witnesses.
- The petrol of the car must be in a same quantity in the moment of arrival and departure. Otherwise, you will have to pay for the petrol according to the price of contract. We recommend you to take this into account.