Self-drive rules in Kyrgyzstan
Dearest guests travelling in Kyrgyzstan, we would like to announce that it is necessary to be acquainted with self-drive rules in case you start your tour in our country on your own. In order your tour in Kyrgyzstan to be going great without any complications; you should investigate the following rules:
- Before starting to travel in Kyrgyzstan on your own, it is necessary to book the car, a tour program prematurely. The season to it is in the season of travel in Kyrgyzstan and absence of vacant tours and cars. For you to know, the travel season in Kyrgyzstan start in June, 20 and lasts up to September, 20.
- Driving in Kyrgyzstan in the course of a tour you should be less than 64 but more than 18. In our country there strict rules to these positions.
- For you to start to travel in Kyrgyzstan it is not necessary to exchange money for paying to our company. Here you can pay for a rented car in dollars, euros or soms. But in the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan in case you have a desire to buy something you have to pay in soms.
- Renting a car means you get the car insurance as well. For you to get a car for making a tour in Kyrgyzstan you must pay a deposit of 400$. It will be returned in case you return a car in the same condition. If you start to travel in Kyrgyzstan and get in some unpredictable circumstances, you are recommended not to ask for the return of a deposit as it will be paid for repair. At the same time you should know that insurance is not paid for destroyed windows and tires, roof the car.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan you must follow mileage and territorial limit. It concerns the fact that you can cover 300km a day and drive in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. If in the course of a tour you travel more than 300km, you will have to pay 0.3 $ for every extra km. As for the territory, out of Kyrgyzstan you have to pay 50$ for every tour.
- When you make a tour in Kyrgyzstan you should follow traffic rules: the speed in a city must be 40-60km/h and between villages it may be 90km/h. If you travel from one city to the other, or from one region to the other you should turn on headlights. Travelling in Kyrgyzstan you must be with zero level of alcohol in blood.
- Road is unpredictable and very often there are sad events happening on it. In order for you to spend an interesting tour in Kyrgyzstan, on the appearance of a car accident you must inform managers of our company, members of the police. At the same time you must find out names of all participants, addresses and numbers. And follow recommendations of police.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan you should bear in mind that you must return the car in the same conditions and fill up the gas tank.